[hibernate-dev] ExtendedBeanManager

Benjamin Confino BENJAMIC at uk.ibm.com
Fri Mar 8 05:14:32 EST 2019

Hello

I'm attempting to write a prototype implementation for Hibernate's
Extended Bean Manager and I seem to have hit a problem. I have placed a
proxy class that implements both BeanManager and ExtendedBeanManager into
the property javax.persistence.bean.manager. I can see that the invocation
handler for the proxy is being called by hibernate, but there is no call
to registerLifecycleListener. Instead I see hibernate trying to use the
bean manager before it has been initialised.

Do I need to do anything extra to configure hibernate? I was under the
impression that if the object in javax.persistence.bean.manager
implemented ExtendedBeanManager everything would automatically be
configured.

Regards
Benjamin
Unless stated otherwise above: