[hibernate-users] (no subject)

Walden Mathews wmathews at aladdincapital.com
Wed Sep 5 07:50:33 EDT 2007

Robert,

Thanks for the reply.  You're right about my first example, but not the
second.  The second creates a dedicated property and mapping for the
1:1.

I don't know of anything in the ejb spec or hibernate that prohibits
either of these schemes, but if there is such a prohibition I'd like to
know about it.

I agree with you, though, that there is nothing gained by trying to push
that 1:1 constraint down into the persistence layer, and so I have gone
with the strategy you proposed.

Thanks again,

Walden