[hibernate-users] Stale query cache by column

Luiz Fernando O. C. Real luiz.real at caelum.com.br
Mon Apr 4 14:39:08 EDT 2011

Hi, again

Thanks for the reply, Joe. I've checked out the event system and could not
find anything helpful. It seems that the generated events are only fired
after the cache is invalidated.

I've found a way to do this implementing a QueryCache, but it's not the most
elegant solution. I verify the query to be retrieved from the cache via the
toString() method in the QueryKey object. If the SQL matches the one I'm
trying to turn stale cache tolerant, I ignore the timestamp.

Is there a better way to do this, to look at the query being passed?
Wouldn't it be nice to have a getter for it in the QueryKey class?

Thanks

--
Luiz F. O. Corte Real

Vida Geek