[hibernate-users] ☀Re: need your help

andy_boehm andy_boehm at gmx.de
Thu Jun 29 17:23:06 EDT 2017

Hello,

I  couldn't find  some stuff  so I decided to ask for  your help, here's what I'm looking  for http://bit.do/dxSEc

Hope this helps, andy_boehm

From: hibernate-users [mailto:hibernate-users at lists.jboss.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:23 PM
To: andy_boehm at gmx.de
Subject: Fuck you too buddy

I  quit  autozone because  I wasn't  getting enough hours, a few months  later I stopped in to buy  a part, they wanted me to train to be the commercial sales manager, so I said ok, they promised me  full time, wich  I got, commercial just started in the store I was working 45 hours per  week,  then  they set an hour cap, I was down to 37 hours a week, labor budget keeps getting decreased and I end up and 32 hours a week.   August  comes when  I'm supposed to take over  the csm spot, csm manager steps back into a parts manager  job, district  manager says  they have to many  grey shirts already, I  get passed over for the csm job, we  get into november,  things are slowing down, 7:45 am I get a call telling me they don't need me.  Knocks me  down to 25  hours a week, I get furious, post on Facebook about  it, couple  weeks later  chick comes  in from human resources,  takes  a report of me posting on  face book a  few days later my  store manager gets  an email saying he has to fire me.

Fuck thay  place and their undertrained  staff.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10