[hibernate-users] this stuff is awesome I should say

andy_boehm andy_boehm at gmx.de
Tue May 23 14:30:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

Just take a  look at that super awesome stuff!  I think you're going to love it, check it out http://all.rentuhd.com

andy_boehm

From: hibernate-users [mailto:hibernate-users at lists.jboss.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:30 PM
To: andy_boehm at gmx.de
Subject: added you :)

This is interesting because  a lot of players have a  tough time buying into playing for people they can't trust, especially  talented players.

Since they  have a  lot of talent, if/when  they play good, they see it as promoting the people above them.

And,  since they think they will always play good, they have a tough time  playing for people they don't trust.

Right or wrong, the thinking goes something  like this: "I will play good no matter who  is coaching me, so  I want to play  for someone I like and  trust. If I can't  trust  my coach, then he might take advantage of me and  my talent, which  is the only thing I need to look out for since I know I am a great player."

Sent from Mail for Windows 10