[hornetq-dev] Suggestions for enhancing HornetQ development work flow

Martyn Taylor mtaylor at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 09:29:05 EDT 2014

Makes sense Jeff.

I know for other Project management tools there are integration points
with GH that allows us just to set the ticket ID in the commit message.
The agent/integration piece would then update the ticket in the project
management tool.  I'll see if there is something similar for JIRA.
Otherwise I personally have no problem in manually adding a reference to
the PR or commit in JIRA.