[infinispan-dev] ReplicateCommand

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Apr 1 06:47:17 EDT 2009

On 1 Apr 2009, at 11:30, Mircea Markus wrote:

> <mailto:manik at jboss.org>
> Why do we need the SingleRPCCommand? Can't we replicated the
> aggregated command directly?

Nope.  The container contains information on which cache to dispatch
the command to.  I don't want this to be in every command since that
would duplicate the cache name in cases where > 1 command are in the
same replication envelope, such as a prepare message.

Lead, JBoss Cache
http://www.jbosscache.org
manik at jboss.org