[infinispan-dev] Jar names in Maven repo

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Apr 8 09:58:41 EDT 2009

That's the way snapshots work in Maven [1]  and there is nothing
broken here.

To bootstrap working on Infinispan from a fresh checkout, I recommend
using one of the IDE project config generation plugins in Maven,
detailed in the developer quick start guide [2] under "setting up your
IDE..."

Cheers
Manik

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Repository+-+SNAPSHOT+Handling