[infinispan-dev] Disabled PooledConnectionFactoryTest

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Apr 24 07:03:24 EDT 2009

Hmm, PooledConnectionFactoryTest still seems disabled:

Obelix:trunk manik$ bin/findDisabledTests.py
Files containing disabled tests:

1. core/src/test/java/org/infinispan/profiling/MemConsumptionTest.java
2. tree/src/test/java/org/infinispan/profiling/TreeProfileTest.java
3. core/src/test/java/org/infinispan/profiling/ProfileTest.java
4. core/src/test/java/org/infinispan/profiling/AbstractProfileTest.java
5. cachestore/jdbc/src/test/java/org/infinispan/loader/jdbc/
PooledConnectionFactoryTest.java

       (finished in 0.249939 seconds)
Obelix:trunk manik$

I understand this is a C3P0 issue, but the bug seems pretty old (> 1
year?) and still not fixed.  I don't quite understand the specific
problem here - could you pls explain in further detail?  Is it
something we can work around?  Also, is it something that only affects
the test, or could it potentially affect a running JDBCCacheStore as
well?

Cheers
manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan