[infinispan-dev] Memory is the new Disk, Disk is the new Tape

Adrian Cole ferncam1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:44:08 EDT 2009

Hi, Bela.

The entry point you will want to look at is S3Connection.java

http://code.google.com/p/jclouds/source/browse/trunk/s3/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/s3/S3Connection.java

This returns futures for all S3 commands, and is the basic building-block
for concurrent S3 services.

Please let me know, if you have suggestions, questions, or want to be
involved.

Cheers,
-Adrian