[infinispan-dev] Dependency injection issue

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Aug 5 11:12:47 EDT 2009

BTW as a workaround (and this is good practice anyway), the
VersonAwareMarshaller should be annotated @NonVolatile.  This improve
startup performance, and neither VAM.inject() nor VAM.start() depend
on anything specific in the configuration, and hence need not be
rebuilt before starting.

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan
Lead, JBoss Cache