[infinispan-dev] 3 XmlConfigurationParser implementations, which one to use?

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 05:39:28 EDT 2009

InfinispanConfiguration is JAXB based parser. I will remove the other
two and all related classes.
The details you noticed Galder are intricacies of JAXB parsing. We
should always specify class from now on. I will still look if it is
possible to resolve this and have 100% compatibility with previous
parser - but believe me it is not always possible.