[infinispan-dev] Data not replicated across the cluster: JBossStandaloneJTAManagerLookup

Łukasz Moreń lukasz.moren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:24:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

When I set up cluster with a number of caches and
use JBossStandaloneJTAManagerLookup as transaction manager it seems that
data is not replicated across the cluster.
With DummyTransactionManagerLookup everything is ok. I attached example test
which fails with JBossStandaloneJTAManagerLookup but finishes successfully
with DummyTransactionManagerLookup. I don't know if it is intentional
effect.

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren