[infinispan-dev] XML config validation not happening?

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 06:44:40 EDT 2009

Ok, I managed to handle this case with use of xml adapters for
clustering type. It is fairly simple. The end result being that xml
schema does not constrain mode attribute of clustering element. Only
first character of clustering mode is looked at along with presence of
<sync> or <async> in order to set appropriate cache mode. Therefore, we
are handling this exactly as before except we are not tightly
constraining mode string in schema. If needed, this can be done by hand.

Good enough?