[infinispan-dev] test suite status

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 11:17:15 EDT 2009

Hi there,

Here is a how things are with hudson tests:
- hudson user still cannot bind to UDP, so we're using TCP+TCPPING.
There are two tests that check that in the class named:
TcpMPingEnvironmentTest.
- I've found a workaround for the SingleStore test (one in which
coordinators were stopped): I've increased the TCPPING.port_range to 5
and that sorted the problem.
- S3 cache stores failures were fixed - Adrian if you can take a look
would be great
- other intermittent failures were fixed

Besides the 2 failures in TcpMPingEnvironmentTest, there are other 6:
- 3 failures in TableNameUniquenessTest - caused by xsd missing from
the path
- CacheManagerXmlConfigurationTest-
testNamedCacheXMLClashingNamesProgrammatic
- CacheManagerXmlConfigurationTest-testNamedCacheXML
- XmlFileParsingTest-testNamedCacheFileJaxb

All above 5 are failing with the same missing xsd  error. Vladimir,
would it be possible for you to take a look at the 6 failure above?

So, on the short, besides the 6 'missing xsd file' errors we have a
stable suite.

Cheers,
Mircea