[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-6] Query cache region implementation, getting transaction manager?

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 07:38:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently working on the query cache region and calling get() on
query cache region should suspend current transaction. With JBC, we used
to call the following to get the transaction manager:

cache.getConfiguration().getRuntimeConfig().getTransactionManager();

However, this API is not available in Infinispan. What should be the
correct way to get the transaction manager?
TestingUtil.geTransactionManager() includes a method to do so but I
don't think such method should be used for anything other than testing.

Thoughts?
Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache