[infinispan-dev] unresolved dependency?

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:23:54 EST 2009

I am trying to do an install (clean) and I get the following problem:

[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.rhq.helpers:rhq-pluginAnnotations:jar:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT' in
repository scala-tools.org (http://scala-tools.org/repo-releases)
..
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
..
Missing:
----------
1) org.rhq.helpers:rhq-pluginAnnotations:jar:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT
..
  Path to dependency:
        1) org.infinispan:infinispan-core:jar:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.rhq.helpers:rhq-pluginAnnotations:jar:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Is this a recent addition - am I unlucky and a repo is down or did
someone forget to add a repo to the parent pom? (or what I am doing
wrong)?
(been getting a tan for a few weeks, so might have missed something !).

--
Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net