[infinispan-dev] [patch] Unit test to highlight potential performance and cache eviction issues in distributed mode

Juha Heljoranta juha.heljoranta at iki.fi
Mon Dec 7 13:47:17 EST 2009

Thanks,

Here is a third revision of the patch.

- Removed tests with eviction enabled, let me know these are useful and I'll
make a separate patch for them.
- Added a 2000 ms timeout for cache.get() and put() operations

jgroups.bind_addr = null
bind.address = 127.0.0.1
java.runtime.version = 1.6.0_0-b16
java.runtime.name =OpenJDK Runtime Environment
java.vm.version = 14.0-b16
java.vm.vendor = Sun Microsystems Inc.
os.name = Linux
os.version = 2.6.30.9-99.fc11.x86_64
sun.arch.data.model = 64
sun.cpu.endian = little
protocol.stack = tcp
java.net.preferIPv4Stack = true
java.net.preferIPv6Stack = null
MAVEN_OPTS = null

The timeout makes even the L1 enabled test to fail...
Failed tests:
  testL1Disabled(org.infinispan.asymmetric.L1DisabledAsymmetricClusterTest)
  testL1Enabled(org.infinispan.asymmetric.NonAsymmetricClusterTest)

Again, if the tests doesn't fail for you, please try to adjust cacheEntriesNum
and cacheOpTimeout. For me the tests seem to fail quite often.

Regards,
Juha Heljoranta