[infinispan-dev] Hotwo : cglib and guice living in perfect harmony

Adrian Cole ferncam1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:51:02 EST 2009

wrt jclouds:

We switched almost every non-configuration class to JSR330 [1].  Internally,
we make heavy use of guice providers and configuration modules, which would
make arbitrarily switching to another DI engine or annotation system a lot
of work.

I hope this helps.
-Adrian
jclouds

[1] some few injection points are still guice, since they aren't in JSR330
but in guice (ex. @Inject(optional=true) )