[infinispan-dev] ISPN-296 closed but not sure why

Bryan Grunow bgrunow at rim.com
Tue Dec 15 13:01:27 EST 2009

When I run the test as configured the test succeeds.  When I use the
attached configuration file which is the one we're using the test fails.

   @Override

   protected CacheManager createCacheManager() throws Exception {

      //Configuration c = getDefaultStandaloneConfig(true);

      //c.setIndexingEnabled(true);

      //c.setIndexLocalOnly(true);

      //m_cacheManager = TestCacheManagerFactory.createCacheManager(c,
true);

      InputStream is = new FileInputStream("infinispan.xml");

      m_cacheManager = new DefaultCacheManager(is, true);

      m_cache = m_cacheManager.getCache();

      m_transactionManager =
m_cache.getAdvancedCache().getTransactionManager();

      return m_cacheManager;

   }

I don't think there is a lot different from the standard config other
than the following.

 - We use FIFODataContainer with no eviction

 - We've got JMX turned on.

 - Lock striping is turned off

 - We're running in local mode

Bryan