[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-116] Async cache store: aggregation of multiple changes on a single key

Amin Abbaspour a.abbaspour at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:12:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

It would be great if both of these are present and developer decides
which one to use. In many cases, the custom logic of the application
can perform better then a general purpose data structure to aggregate
changes to a single value.

If every change and its coalition process is running inside a
transactional block, then this custom logic is quite feasible and
safe.

IMHO both 1st and 2nd options require similar changes to code in
persistence mechanism, I think we'd better implement simple 2nd option
first and then switch to enhanced version with 1st option.

Regards
Amin