[infinispan-dev] Document all configuration options available in XML

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Jul 6 14:16:22 EDT 2009

Quick q's about the annotations - so you place ConfigurationElement(s)
annotations on classes and ConfigurationAttribute annotations on
setters?  Or can the latter be on fields as well?  And what about
object hierarchy, e.g., if I have an abstract class with
ConfigurationElement defined and subclasses with
ConfigurationAttributes?

Also, some Javadocs on these annotations - preferably with a usage
example - will help people use them as we move forward.  At the end of
the day we want people to document configuration this way, and should
make it as easy as possible to do.  :-)

Cheers
Manik