[infinispan-dev] ISPN-105 and ISPN-106

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Jul 20 06:12:25 EDT 2009

Hi Klaus,

Re: looking up data sources in JNDI, we should already be doing this.
Mircea, can you please comment?

Re: a cacheName column, I believe the JDBC cache store actually
creates separate tables for each cache under the same cache manager,
thus reducing contention on table-level locks.  Again, Mircea will be
able to comment.

If these are not the case, you should create JIRAs for these and you
can contribute patches via JIRA.

Thanks
Manik