[infinispan-dev] DeadlockDetection (DLD) - benchmarks and status

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Jul 22 06:21:23 EDT 2009

BTW I just thought of something (implementation detail): you have a
new LockManager impl here, right?  DeadlockDetectingLockManagerImpl?
The default LockManagerImpl exposes stuff via JMX (and JOPR) using
annotations on the impl class.  Can we move these annotations onto the
LockManager interface so that we don't need to repeat this for any
arbitrary interface?  Should test that these annotations are still
picked up even if they are on the interface.  Not sure if this is the
case.

Cheers
Manik