[infinispan-dev] Maven.assembly.useTransitiveDependencies true or false? WAS Re: More demo

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 10:53:10 EDT 2009

FYI: Found a way to get this done by applying different rules for core
module vs the rest. Start with the rest, i.e. s3:

useTransitiveDependencies=true, useTransitiveFiltering=true and exclude
for infinispan-core*

By doing this, S3 modules gets all it's dependencies and transitive ones
except anything to do with infinispan-core module.

We can't apply this same rule for core module cos it'd result on no
dependencies on core being included in the zip, so I created another
module set for only core with useTransitiveDependencies=false

On 07/22/2009 06:19 PM, Adrian Cole wrote:
> +thanks, Galder
>
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Manik Surtani<manik at jboss.org>  wrote:

>>> We need a workaround though or otherwise people won't be able for
>>> example to run the demo connecting to S3:
>>>
>>> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-140
>>>
>>> I'll try to resolve this in the next couple of days so that it's
>>> ready for Beta1.
>> great, thanks!
>>

>> --
>> Manik Surtani