[infinispan-dev] Maven dependency and java runtime

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Jul 27 07:47:22 EDT 2009

Hmm - I haven't got a clue.

But runtimes aside, when packaging a distribution we need to include
JAXB anyway - since I don't want to create separate .ZIP distributions
for JDK 5 and JDK 6.

So I suggest add a dep on JAXB, and make a note in README-libs.txt to
mention that the JAXB jars are not necessary if the target environment
is JDK 6.

Cheers
Manik