[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Persistence Manager and JBoss Messaging Journal

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 09:33:33 EDT 2009

I had a quick look on the Persistence code for Infinispan yesterday, and
it looks like the JBoss Messaging Journal was just made for infinispan.

The only thing I couldn' t understand was the streaming operations
fromStream and toStream. What they are used for, and how they translate
into multiple records?

We have talked about making the Journal a sub project of JBoss
Messaging, in a way other projects would be able to reuse (if that
interests you guys).

Cheers,

Clebert