[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Persistence Manager and JBoss Messaging Journal

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 09:54:49 EDT 2009

I don' t know if this is what you asked, but all you need is to provide
a CacheStore implementation for the JBMJournal, just like you do for
JDBC, and BDB Java.

on the JBM case, we also have our equivalent to your CacheStore. We call
it StorageManager.

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/trunk/src/main/org/jboss/messaging/core/persistence/

The Journal itself don' t have any dependency on Messaging:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/trunk/src/main/org/jboss/messaging/core/journal/impl/