[infinispan-dev] JMX stuff in infinispan

Adrian Cole ferncam1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:19:26 EDT 2009

tough call..  the jmx user may not have access to the log to see the
warning anyway.

I would prefer an info notification of coarse registration events then
warn or trace depending on whether the name is overloaded.  That would
seem more grep friendly for unixy folks who scrape logs for things.  I
think a mandatory index would me simpler in that case, although
slightly confusing for folks who don't have more then one.

my 2p..
-Adrian