[infinispan-dev] config migration scripts

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri May 15 07:12:18 EDT 2009

So I suppose the way this is going to work, is something like:

	$ ./migrateConfig.sh --format ehcache src_config.xml
target_config.xml ?

where usage would be something like:

	$ ./migrateConfig.sh --help

	Usage:

	migrateConfig --format <ehcache | jbosscache | coherence> /path/to/
src.xml /path/to/output.xml ?

Cheers
Manik