[infinispan-dev] Set of keys modified in tx

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed May 20 04:27:09 EDT 2009

Manik,

Recall our conversation regarding adding a set of modified keys to tx
context. You said how we can have "this set of keys updated by the
TxInterceptor after a in-tx-scope completion of every write command".

It seems that the best way to collect these keys is to add them in
TxInterceptor#enlistWriteAndInvokeNext right where we add modifications
to xaAdapter. And also the easiest way to lookup modified keys seems to
be from ctx#getLookedUpEntries(). Traverse entries, get keys and copy
them into a set in TransactionXaAdapter.

Agree?