[infinispan-dev] Module configuration proposal

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 10:15:27 EST 2009

These are completely orthogonal issues (configuration and setup). Module
configuration bean loads configuration from XML into object tree and
does nothing else! Cache factory, component registry and such should
allow module developers an easy way to additionally setup created cache
given a configuration.

I am not sure if we have such API but if not we need to. Anyone?