[infinispan-dev] Module configuration proposal

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Nov 4 14:56:39 EST 2009

TBH ISPN-193 and ISPN-245 need not be joined at the hip. We could go
with 193 now since you already have it, and then 245 after GA. Or,
time permitting, I could implement 245 at some point next week maybe
and that could be rolled into the GA too, let's see, but it shouldn't
be a blocker for GA.

Sent from my iPhone