[infinispan-dev] Module configuration proposal

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Nov 6 06:37:33 EST 2009

A couple of comments re 193:

How would you set this stuff programmatically? Conf.setQueryConfig(qc) ?

Also, are the <module> tags and the <query: > prefix necessary in the
XML config? Any clever way to do without these, since the queryconfig
bean is detected at the beginning and doesn't have to be loaded when
specific tags are encountered, right?

Cheers
Manik

Sent from my iPhone