[infinispan-dev] Module configuration proposal

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 13:46:20 EST 2009

Can't have just arbitrary elements in cache element since schema
constrains it.
We need at least one parent element whose children are arbitrary.

I'll see if I can make:

<infinispan>
<namedCache name="blah">
<module name="query">
	<indexing enabled="true" localOnly="false" />
</module>
<module name="tree">
	<blah blah="true" blah="false" />
</module>
</>
</>

Just as it is now, but without<modules>  being parent of<module>.