[infinispan-dev] Module configuration proposal

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Sat Nov 7 12:10:16 EST 2009

One thing that remains unclear - do we invoke lifecycle manager
interface if it is found specified on classpath even though module
extension is never used in configuration? My guess is that we need to
invoke lifecycle manager callbacks if and only if module extension is
actually specified in configuration. In that case we need to extend
LifecycleManager to have getModuleName() API signature.