[infinispan-dev] Module configuration proposal

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 15:29:27 EST 2009

I do understand that sentiment - not wanting to overwhelm end user with
complex configuration file. How about we make a trade off. Module
develop can specify default configuration bean setup in module.cfg (XML
format), end user just references that module in cache.xml. End user, of
course, has an option to change or overrride configuration in that
module.cfg file package by either modifying it inside module jar or by
specifying configuration directly in cache.xml as we have it now.

<infinispan>
<namedCache name="blah">
<modules>
<module name="query"/>