[infinispan-dev] Releasing 4.0.0.CR2

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:39:15 EST 2009

Hi Manik,
I've been able to fix the things I wanted to change in the Lucene
directory, but the new tests I produced revealed some other problem,
basically it looks like I can't join a new cache on an existing group.
Still looking into that, I am suspecting it might have something to do
with my environment (thread number limitations/network security). I am
setting up a dev environment on another pc and cleaning up my laptop
to reproduce; hard to say if for Wednesday this will work fine.

Could you point me to some core test creating new cachemanager
instances in different threads? I'm particularly interested in new
cachemanagers joining and being removed periodically; usually the
cachemanagers are all created in a before-test phase (in same thread,
quite fast one after the other).

thanks,
Sanne