[infinispan-dev] Lucene Directory status

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:56:15 EST 2009

Hi,
I think the Lucene Directory is in good shape; I'm not aware of any
good reason to not include it in CR2; still some improvements could be
done on locking, but I'll keep that to another thread.

I've prepared a little demo-like application to run in a terminal, you
can launch it several times and then add/query a simple string on the
different processes and verify they are sharing the index. This is not
in SVN and would need a couple of hours to frame it in some packaging;
would you like me to contribute it somewhere? as a subproject of
lucene-directory or demos/lucene ? The "demos/directory" is clashing a
bit on names, any better option?

cheers,
Sanne