[infinispan-dev] Committing Infinispan log4j.xml with TRACE

Galder Zamarreno galder at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 05:18:49 EST 2009

Hi,

It seems like we've committed src/test/resources/log4j.xml with TRACE
logging to Infinispan a couple of times already:

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/core/src/test/resources/log4j.xml?r1=893&r2=1115
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/core/src/test/resources/log4j.xml?r1=347&r2=891

This is leaking to Infinispan binary distribution, so be careful about
doing this. Personally, I never touch this file and instead pass my own
log4j.xml to the tests via:

-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/home/galder/jboss/others/logging/log4j/log4j-infinispan.xml

That way I never run the risk of leaving the log4j in SVN with the wrong
logging levels.

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache