[infinispan-dev] Releasing 4.0.0.CR2

Galder Zamarreno galder at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 13:43:57 EST 2009

On 11/09/2009 12:49 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> How does everyone feel about cutting 4.0.0.CR2 this week?  I think we have some important fixes in place:
>
>     http://tinyurl.com/ydb4ucd
>
> including an API one (yes, I know I hate myself for doing this so late) - ISPN-251
>
> Anyway, how do people feel about getting their open issues in by close of Wednesday?  What do people have pending?
>
> Noel - you reckon you could have the code part of ISPN-123 in place by then?
>
> Sanne - what's the state of the Lucene dir provider?
>
> Vladimir - I don't think ISPN-245 has any impact on this release since it is an internal API and not used at the moment anyway, although if it is in place it would be good to change the Query module to use it - a good showcase.
>
> Galder/Mircea - anything else pending?  Galder let's chat re: ISPN-259 on IRC.

I still have JOPR plugin related stuff to finish:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-265 -
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-267
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-268

The most urgent one for me is 268 so that multiple ISPN instances can be
monitored in same machine. I've been working today with Heiko but
haven't finished it yet, he's offline at the moment. He said he might be
online later on.

267 is a nice to have but we can delay it. Without 265, percentages
won't be shown propertly, not critical but must be done for next CR.

> Cheers
> Manik

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache