[infinispan-dev] playing as Hudson

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Nov 12 05:12:07 EST 2009

Ok, initial response:

It is just the "view" page [1] that isn't updated for some weird reason (and it is being investigated).

The detailed job pages, however, ARE updated with test results.  See [2] for the main Infinispan test run, maybe bookmark this for now until [1] is properly fixed and updated.

Cheers
Manik

[1] http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/Infinispan/
[2] http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/Infinispan/job/Infinispan-trunk-JDK6-tcp/