[infinispan-dev] JMX and allowDuplicateDomains - should this be true by default?

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 11:04:13 EST 2009

On Nov 12, 2009, at 3:08 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> Any thoughts?  It would certainly help some occasional UT failures!
> But UTs shouldn't be a reason to set a default
this could be mitigated, as long as all the CacheManagers are being
constructed using TestCacheManagerFactory (I think high majority of
them do).
> - I just wonder what's wrong with making this a default,
the basic idea behind this was to allow it, but force the user to
acknowledge that the domain is already taken, and be aware about the
incrementing counter.