[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Benchmarks

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Nov 16 06:03:13 EST 2009

Hi Michael

Could you please detail your benchmark test a bit more?  We have done some internal benchmarks as well and things do look significantly different.  Could you also tell us which version you have been benchmarking?  We've made some significant changes to DIST between CR1 and CR2 with regards to performance.

FYI, we use the CacheBenchFwk [1] to help benchmark stuff; you may find this useful too.

Cheers
Manik

[1] http://cachebenchfwk.sourceforge.net