[infinispan-dev] Querying Infinispan -- Help Needed

Vinoth s.venoth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:27:15 EST 2009

Hi Navin,

I am getting the same error after replacing all this annotations to my test
class.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.hibernate.search.engine.DocumentBuilderIndexedEntity.init(DocumentBuilderIndexedEntity.java:151)
        at
org.hibernate.search.engine.DocumentBuilderContainedEntity.<init>(DocumentBuilderContainedEntity.java:93)
        at
org.hibernate.search.engine.DocumentBuilderIndexedEntity.<init>(DocumentBuilderIndexedEntity.java:128)
        at
org.hibernate.search.impl.SearchFactoryImpl.initDocumentBuilders(SearchFactoryImpl.java:409)
        at
org.hibernate.search.impl.SearchFactoryImpl.<init>(SearchFactoryImpl.java:119)
        at
org.infinispan.query.backend.QueryHelper.<init>(QueryHelper.java:87)

If you want I can share my test code for your reference.
Also kindly share your test code to my mail (s.venoth at gmail.com)

Thanks in advance,
Vinoth