[infinispan-dev] Hibernate Search DSL ideas

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 20 07:10:54 EST 2009

I am very against the idea of runtime failures. That's the whole point
of a type safe fluent API.
I would rather put the effort on the framework side than on the
developer side.
A string query language or a dynamic language is better if you are not
bothered with helping the developer to write the query.