[infinispan-dev] PutIfAbsentStressTest

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:03:58 EST 2009

Hi Mircea,
it should be disabled, sorry for that.
It's nice if you remember to launch it sometimes, as the test is
meaningful, but I agreed with Manik that it's too slow for everyday
work.

@Test(groups = "stress", testName = "stress.PutIfAbsentStressTest",
enabled = false,
      description = "Since this test is slow to run, it should be
disabled by default and run by hand as necessary.")

Ideally would it be possible to have it run by Hudson, but disabled
for developers? I thought that by calling it in the "stress" groups it
wouldn't be enabled.
If you like I could look into this setting by playing with maven
profile settings, hope to not break something.

Sanne