[infinispan-dev] Preparing for Infinispan 4.0.0.CR3

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:08:41 EST 2009

While I like your decision for another CR, I need more information
about ISPN-280 as I can't reproduce: nothing is wrong here nor on
Hudson?
Galder, could you try that again?

About 276, it's not yet, I will try rolling some code overnight but it
seems more reasonable I will need to move that until friday or
saturday.

Cheers,
Sanne