[infinispan-dev] Test suite memory leaks

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 11:39:51 EDT 2009

On 09-10-09 11:35 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Yes, but you said that superclass @AfterClass methods won't be invoked
> anyway ... so UnitTestTestNGListener probably makes more sense.

TestNG starts from the leaf class and searches for a first class that
has a method annotated with @AfterClass and invokes it. It does not
continue to climb the hierarchy. However, all needs to be done is to
invoke super from SingleCacheManagerTest and MultipleCacheManagerTest.

However, that said, we are still left with a bunch of test classes that
do not inherit from AbstractCacheTest :(

So yes, I'll see how to hookup UnitTestTestNGListener :)

Cheers