[infinispan-dev] Test suite memory leaks

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 01:20:18 EDT 2009

On 09-10-11 5:53 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> As long as it works and is non-intrusive, I'm happy. :-)
Done. There has been a regression in our test suite that I believe is
unrelated to the change I made regarding these leaks. I did not pick up
commits 936 and 937 and I do not see new failures [1]. So you guys have
a look there. EhCache and jbc2InfinispanTransformerTest that Mircea
worked on pass if test suite is invoked from core directory but the fail
if invoked from infinispan directory - as hudson does.

[1] http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/Infinispan-trunk-JDK6-tcp/812/

http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/Infinispan/?cs=937
http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/Infinispan/?cs=936